When a Car Accident Happens
Car accidents are frightening experiences. In the moments following a wreck it is easy to be overwhelmed and shocked, unable to process what just happened. However, when someone else causes a car accident and you suffer, knowing what to do can help you bring them to justice and give you the compensation you deserve for your pain.
The Waukesha car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® have the experience and professionalism you need to collect for damages following a car accident. You should not have to pay for the negligence of someone else. Contact our offices today at 800-242-2874 to talk about your case.
Steps to Take After a Car Crash
Following a car accident, there are a few things you need to do to make sure everyone is ok and to maximize your chances of getting the compensation you deserve:
- If you or anyone else is injured, call 911 immediately.
- Stay calm and collected. Do not enter an argument with the other driver.
- Call the police and file an accident report. This will help when you make a claim.
- Jot down everything you can think of in relation to the accident. This testimony is very important and it is best to get your experiences and observations down on paper as soon as possible. If you are able, take pictures of the accident.
- Get all the necessary information from others involved in the accident. This includes name, address, phone number, insurance provider, insurance policy number, and driver’s license number. Also get the name, phone number and address for all passengers in the other vehicle(s) involved.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a car accident due to the poor decision-making of someone else, you may be eligible for compensation. The talented Waukesha car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® can give you the legal assistance necessary as you seek damages. Contact us today by calling 800-242-2874 and speak to one of our skilled attorneys about your situation.