Frequently Asked Questions
Over our many years of practice, we here at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® have been asked a great number of questions by our car accident clients. Often, victims will have the same concerns regarding their situations. In order make it easier for you to get quick answers, we have created this section of frequently asked questions. Here, you will find a list of our most common inquiries and short responses to each one.
If you do not see your question listed below, please check back at a later date as we will be updating this section on a periodic basis. To receive immediate, thorough answers to your concerns, contact our Waukesha car accident attorneys today at 800-242-2874.
- If My Car Breaks Down On The Road And Another Car Runs Into It, Are They At Fault?
- If My Truck Or SUV Rolled Over In An Accident, Is The Manufacturer Liable For My Damages?
- If The Other Driver Was Speeding, Are They Automatically At Fault For An Accident?
- If The Other Driver Admitted To Drinking and Driving, Is He Or She Automatically At Fault For The Accident?
- If My Vehicle Malfunctioned, Am I Still To Blame For an Auto Accident?
- What Should I Do If Someone Is Filing an Auto Accident Claim Against Me?
- What Is an OWI?
- How Can I Help Minimize The Possibility of a Wreck?
- How Do I Identify a Reckless Driver?
- What Do I Do If I Can’t Afford My Child’s Medical Bills After a Car Accident?
- Do I Need Documentation Of My Car Accident To Win My Case?
- What Costs Am I Facing After a Car Accident?
- Can I Still File a Claim if I Was Partially at Fault?
- How Can My Friends and Family Help?
- What Will Compensation for a Car Accident Claim Cover?
- How Can an Attorney Help Me?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive from My Auto Accident Claim?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Injury Case Last?
- What Information Should I Get from the Other Driver?
- Should I See a Doctor?
- Should I Speak with the Other Driver’s Insurance Company?