How can I help minimize the possibility of a wreck?
One of the most effective ways to stay as safe as possible on the road is to practice defensive driving techniques and to follow the laws of the road. While accidents are not always avoidable, staying alert can help you spot trouble. A few such suggestions are:
- Make sure everyone in the vehicle is wearing their seatbelt
- Do not drive over the speed limit
- Use your turn signals when changing lanes and turning
- Look both ways when passing through intersections
- Check your mirrors to know what is going on behind you
- Give other drivers plenty of room – don’t tailgate
Any driver who disregards these suggestions puts everyone else at risk of getting in an accident.
If you have any questions about reckless driving accidents or filing a personal injury claim against another driver, call a Waukesha auto accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today at 800-242-2874.