Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What Do I Do If I Can’t Afford My Child’s Medical Bills After a Car Accident?

What do I do if I can’t afford my child’s medical bills after a car accident?

The costs of a car accident can be excessive, and if your child was injured in such an accident, you’re likely facing a mountain of medical bills. Child injuries can be extremely serious and the medical attention that they require is often extensive and costly. Many parents are unable to fully pay for the costs of their child’s medical bills after a car accident, leaving them seriously in debt or without the ability to get their children the necessary treatment. However, if this has happened to you, you might have an opportunity to get compensation to cover your costs. If another driver hit you and your child’s injury and medical costs was the result of this accident, that driver may owe you compensation.

To learn about your legal and financial options after being hit by another driver, contact an experienced Waukesha car accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated