Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What Should I Do If Someone Is Filing an Auto Accident Claim Against Me?

What should I do if someone is filing an auto accident claim against me?

If someone is filing a personal injury claim against you as the result of an auto accident, the first thing you should do is explore your own legal options. Few cases involve one driver’s unquestionable fault, and you should ensure that your interests are being effectively represented in court so that you do not take the blame for an accident that may not be your fault. Your best option would be to discuss the case with a dedicated Waukesha auto accident attorney to determine if you are being wrongly accused of causing the accident.

If you have been in an auto accident and are facing charges from the other driver, it is imperative to talk to an attorney who can protect your rights and interests during this stressful time. Contact a Waukesha auto accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 to discuss your case.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated